Internet Explorer is unsupported, please use another browser
TradeZero and Dune Acquisition Corp. Merger Announcement
How To Get Free Trades
Free online stock trading
Executing Free Trades
Getting free stock trades is easy with TradeZero.
- The Stock must trade on the NYSE, AMEX or Nasdaq and be greater than $1.
- All orders must be limits for 200 shares or more and not create an immediate match.
- When placing a buy limit order, the order must be at least 1 penny below the ask price.
- When placing a sell limit order, the order must be at least 1 penny above the bid price.
In this example you see symbol GE trading 8.55 bid x 8.56 ask.
Entering an order to buy 200 shares of GE at 8.55 will create a FREE TRADE.
Entering an order to sell 200 shares of GE at 8.56 will create a FREE TRADE.
Watch our video below on how to place free stock trades.
Checking your free
trading history is easy.
- Clients can easily check their account to view their free trading.
- Review, research and export account and trading history into excel.
with monthly volume schedule
Open an Account with TradeZero
100% Free Limit Orders